Internationales Marketing (Modul gültig bis einschließlich WS18/19)
|Module:||Advanced Marketing Management III|
|Examination Number:||41402 (Master); 22405 (Diplom)|
|Contact Hours:||2 contact hours per week|
|Method of examination:||Written examination 60 min. Please note: Due to the fact that the lecture will be in January and February 2019 there is unfortunately no chance for an examination in advance (e.g. an oral examination).|
|Course frequency:||Yearly, currently offered in the winter term|
|Permitted writing aids:||Non-programmable calculator and pen|
This course provides students with an opportunity to improve their understanding of marketing activities in an international environment. The following topics will be discussed in particular:
- The scope and challenge of international marketing
- International market coverage strategy
- Design of the international marketing-mix
- Standardization vs. differentiation of international product management
- Standardization vs. differentiation of international price management
- Standardization vs. differentiation of international sales management
- Standardization vs. differentiation of international communication management
There will be a lecture in January and February 2019 (starting on January 11th until February 1st). You do not need to register for the lecture, but there will be a course „Internationales Marketing“ on StudOn where you can join without password in order to get further information.
- Cateora, P., Gilly, M., Graham, J. (2013), International Marketing, 16. Auflage, New York.
- Hollensen, S. (2014), Global Marketing: A Decision-Oriented Approach, 6. Auflage, Harlow.
- Homburg, Ch., Kuester, S., Krohmer, H. (2013), Marketing Management: A Contemporary Perspective, 2. Auflage, London.
Please note that the coupons for the lecture notes of “International Marketing” can be purchased on 12.12.2018 between 2:45pm and 3:00pm and on 13.12.2018 between 1:00pm and 1:15pm in room 6.231 for a price of 4 EUR. Please ensure that you have the exact amounts. The lecture notes will then be distributed in exchange for the coupon directly before the first lecture on 11.1.2019.
You will find further information and a download area on StudOn: Link to the StudOn portal